Are you a first-time patient? It is our goal to provide you with trusted, professional, and confidential medical services. All services are Free and Confidential.
Full Range of Pregnancy Services
Get all your information and answers in one place, from our expert, caring, and supportive team. Our highly qualified staff and Medical Professionals are trained in reproductive healthcare and the full range of pregnancy options. We will provide you with quality care, evidence-based education and answer questions regarding your pregnancy and sexual health, empowering you to make the best choices for your situation.
Areas Serviced – San Diego North County – Including Escondido, Vista, San Marcos, Oceanside, Fallbrook, Rancho Bernardo, 4S Ranch, Rancho Penasquitos, Ramona, Poway, Carlsbad, and corresponding sub areas.
- Pregnancy Options – information about full range of options – for women and men
- Medical Consultations
- Pregnancy Testing
- Ulrasound Exams
- All about Abortion – types, risks, effects, options
- Emergency Contraception (EC) information
- STD / STI Testing
- Referrals – Doctors, Adoption options, other resources
- Pregnancy Education
- Parenting and Adoption options
- Pregnancy Prenatal Care – information, resources, and support
- Parental & Family counseling & resources
- Pregnancy Mobile Unit – pregnancy testing and ultrasounds
Your Medical Consultation
Your Professional Medical consultation is Free. Meet with one or more of our caring and supportive expert Medical Professionals to discuss your situation and provide the best options for you.
What you can expect at your visit:
- We provide urine hCG pregnancy testing.
- After a medical assessment, your healthcare professional will determine if you qualify for a limited obstetrical ultrasound exam to evaluate whether or not there is a viable pregnancy.
- STI/STD (urine) testing for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea if you are sexually active (oral, anal or vaginal) and asymptomatic.
- Our limited obstetrical ultrasound exams can determine gestational age (how far along you are).
- We can also determine if you have a viable pregnancy (is the fetus alive?). If not, you will likely miscarry naturally and you will not need to go through the distress and expense of obtaining an abortion if this is something you are considering. 15% – 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
- We can confirm that the pregnancy is in the uterus. This is important as treatment for an ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside of the uterus) is an emergency that requires immediate medical intervention.
- We do not gain anything monetarily by giving you evidence-based medical services and education.
After Your Exam
After free pregnancy testing and your limited obstetrical ultrasound exam are complete, we will continue your private consultation with a medical professional. She may review your personal goals and plans, and will address any questions or concerns regarding pregnancy, pregnancy termination questions and also review your post-visit care plan. While we do not perform abortions or provide abortion referrals, our services are an important first step when faced with an unplanned pregnancy.
“Everything is nice and professional, very attentive staff.”
How we can help!
Free and Confidential Services
Alternatives Medical Clinic is committed to providing the evidence-based medical care and education you need to decide with confidence how you will proceed concerning your unique situation.
While we do not perform abortions or provide abortion referrals, our services are an important first step when faced with an unplanned pregnancy. We do not make any money based on your decision and are committed to providing our Free, confidential services in a friendly, safe and non-judgmental atmosphere.
Questions or Concerns? – Make an Appointment
Request an appointment or call 760-741-9796 for a confidential consultation. We are here to help. We inform, you decide.