CORONAVIRUS NOTE – AMC is OPEN. Use our appointment form (see button below), or call 760-741-9796, or email email@example.com. We will respond quickly. AMC is actively monitoring information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the San Diego Public Health Department (SDPH) regarding the spread of COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus disease.) The safety of our patients and their families is our top priority. As medical professionals, we already practice daily infection control procedures and standard routine precautions and are following CDC, OSHA, and AAAHC guidelines.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
We value your privacy. All services are Free and your information we receive is Confidential.
Please fill out our simple appointment request form below, or call us now at (760) 741-9796. We look forward to serving you.
FREE and CONFIDENTIAL Services
How do I know if I’m pregnant? What are my options and next steps?
Alternative’s team of licensed medical professionals are specifically trained to provide medical care including pregnancy testing to confirm pregnancy diagnosis for confirmation of viability. We provide evidence-based medical education and supportive friendly help that will empower you with confidence to make wise choices. We inform…you decide. Request an appointment online via the appointment form above, or call 760-741-9796.
Areas Serviced – San Diego North County – Including Escondido, Vista, San Marcos, Oceanside, Fallbrook, Rancho Bernardo, 4S Ranch, Rancho Penasquitos, Ramona, Poway, Carlsbad, and corresponding sub areas.
Why choose Alternatives Medical Clinic?
- Free and Confidential
- Full range of Pregnancy Services
- All Pregnancy Options – valuable information to help you make an informed choice.
- Medical Professionals – Supportive, Friendly Experts
- Pregnancy Verification – Pregnancy Testing & Ultrasound Exams
- Many Other Services – STD/STI Testing, Help for Men, Parental & Family counseling & resources, Referrals, and More…
If you are considering abortion of your pregnancy, we will provide you with necessary information about abortion options to help you make an informed decision. We inform…you choose. Request an appointment online or call 760-741-9796.
- All about the Abortion pill
- Before you consider Abortion clinics
- Abortion – types, risks, and effects
- All about the Morning After pill (plan B pill)
If you want to know if you’re Pregnant, we provide free pregnancy testing, and evidence-based medical information and supportive help that will empower you to make wise choices. We inform…you make the choices. Request an appointment online or call 760-741-9796.
- Why a Pregnancy Test is Important
- Types of Pregnancy Tests – Urine, Blood, Ultrasound
- Pregnancy Options and Resources